Page Updated 04.04.2020 16:30
We have nothing to hide! We want you to know exactly when buying our product in which cases insurance does not provide protection. The main exceptions to insurance coverage are listed on this page.
There are generally accepted exceptions that are present in almost all property insurance contracts. They include the following causes of damage to the insured property:
1. The incident occurred because of your deliberate actions or competent members of your family.
2. The incident took place because of your criminal acts or competent members of your family.
3. If you have not taken reasonable actions to predict or minimize damage, or have taken actions that make it impossible to clarify the circumstances, the guilty party or the amount of damage to the case.
For example: Returning from work, you see that the lock of the front door is broken, and some things are gone. You decided to do the cleaning, and only then call the police and the insurance company. If due to cleaning it becomes impossible to identify the culprit, then you will not receive a refund.
4. If you refused the claim on the guilty party.
5. If you did not follow the fire safety rules, technical rules, manufacturer's instructions or sanitary standards that you have been notified in writing about, or are in the laws or regulations of the Republic of Armenia, then the compensation will be reduced by 20%, and if you did not take action deliberately , then you will not receive a refund.
6. In the event of force majeure (natural disasters, civil war, strikes, etc.), compensation may be delayed, and in some cases not paid.
Still have questions? We will be pleased to provide you with more detailed information and help you quickly conclude an insurance policy.
Just give us a call (010) 59 10 10.