Page Updated 18.05.2021 13:46
If something happened to you during your trip, you must do the following:
You or your representative should first of all contact the round-the-clock dispatch center of the assistance company at +7 (495) 212 21 43 indicated on your policy or on the card and provide the following information:
- Your first name, middle name and last name,
- policy number, period and territory of its validity,
- what happened to you and what help is needed,
- Your current location, contact phone.
The assistance company employees will arrange the provision of help to you. If you cannot contact the round-the-clock call-center at the indicated number before visiting a doctor, you should do this as soon as possible.
Only timely contact to the call-center of the assistance company will provide high-quality medical and other emergency assistance without payment on your part.
If you have paid the costs associated with the insured event yourself, take the documents necessary for the consideration of the issue of reimbursing the incurred expenses, and upon returning to Armenia, within 5 days, contact the personal insurance Claims settlement center at Vardanants 15/61 with the following documents:
- the original certificate of account from a medical or other institution (on company letterhead or with the appropriate stamp) indicating the last and first name of the patient, diagnosis, date of seeking medical care (medical services) and other services, duration of treatment, with a list of services provided, broken down by dates and cost, with the total amount to be paid;
- prescriptions prescribed by a doctor in connection with this disease, with the application of receipts bearing the stamp of a pharmacy and a list of medicines purchased, indicating the cost of each;
- the original referral issued by a doctor for laboratory tests and the laboratory invoice, broken down by date, name and cost of services provided;
- documents confirming the fact of payment for treatment, medicines and other services (stamp on payment, receipt confirming the money receive or confirmation from the bank about the transfer of the amount).
Travelers taking medication prescribed by a doctor should have enough of it for the duration of the trip. It is advisable to have with you information about your diagnosis, the recommended dose of the drug, any conditions, which may require emergency medical measures. If you use glasses or contact lenses, take an extra pair with you, or have a prescription for them.
It is possible that translations of documents will also be required.
Keep in mind that failure to comply with at least one of the above items is basis for refusal of reimbursement.
For detailed information contact our round-the-clock Call Center at (012) 88 88 88.