Page Updated 18.05.2021 13:59
Immediately, as soon as it became known about the hijacking of the vehicle, report the incident to the police.
- You must file a criminal complaint.
- If the car is equipped with a search and detection system, immediately activate this system and / or report the theft to the organization that services this system in the manner specified in the contract and / or instructions for the operation and / or maintenance of this system.
- Call us immediately to Contact Center at the round-the-clock (012) 88-88-88 phone number.
- As soon as possible after an accident, you must contact the Claims Settlement Center of ROSGOSSTRAKH ARMENIA and provide the following set of documents:
- Passport of a citizen of the Republic of Armenia (or a certificate stating that the passport has been seized) or another identification document (passport of a foreign state, officer’s ID, captain’s ID, military ID, passport, for minors - birth certificate).
- Original CASCO policy (provision of a copy is possible if the vehicle is on credit)
- If you are not the owner of the car - a power of attorney for the right to represent the interests of the owner in the insurance company, for individuals - notarized, for legal entities - signed by General Director and the sealed.
- If the insurance compensation is not received by the car owner, a notarized or general power of attorney for the right to receive insurance compensation.
- Vehicle Registration Certificate (TS). If the car is leased - a leasing agreement, and if purchased on credit - a loan agreement.
- Police notification about car theft.
- A copy of the order on institution of criminal proceedings
- Complete sets of key fobs, car keys, cards - active and passive activators of all electronic-mechanical anti-theft systems, keys to mechanical anti-theft devices of the car.
For detailed information contact our round-the-clock Call Center at (012) 88 88 88.