Page updated 26.01.2021 08:25
- Immediately, as soon as the event became known, call the police and firefighters (it is necessary to call firefighters, even if the car has already burned down).
- Take all available measures to reduce damage and save the vehicle.
- You must get a Fire Reportfrom fire service and Fire Safety Audit Report.
- Call the company’s call center at (012) 88 88 88.
- Save the vehicle in the damaged condition until our specialist inspects it.
After an accident, you must contact the Claims Settlement Center of ROSGOSSTRAKH ARMENIA as soon as possible and submit the following set of documents:
- Identity document (passport).
- The original CASCO policy (it is possible to provide a copy if the vehicle is credit).
- If it is not the owner applying- a power of attorney for the right to represent the interests of the owner in the insurance company, for individuals - notarized, for legal entities
-signed by the Director General and sealed. Also, if the vehicle belongs to a legal entity -a power of attorney for the right to manage the vehicle or a waybill.
- Original certificate of registration.
- If the car is on lease - a leasing agreement, and if purchased on credit - a loan agreement.
- A notice from the police.
- After the initial application to the insurance company, an act or report on fire from the state fire service.
- Bank details for transfer.
For detailed information contact our round-the-clock Call Center at (012) 88 88 88.