Unlawful Acts

Page updated 17.04.2020 21:14

In case of unlawful actions of third parties:

Step 1

  • It is necessary to call the Police.
  • The police officer must go to the scene to draw up survey report of an incident location (at least- an infringement notice).
  • It is also necessary to submit an application to the local police department with a request to institute criminal proceedings.
  • Do not write in the statement that you refuse claims to anyone that the damage is insignificant for you and you have applied only for the certificate. Such wordings deprive the insurance company of the right to subrogation and may serve as a basis for refusal.
  • Call the company’s round-the-clock contact center at (012) 88 88 88.
  • Save the vehicle in the damaged condition until our specialist inspects it.

Step 2

After an accident, you must contact the Claims Settlement Center of ROSGOSSTRAKH ARMENIA as soon as possible and submit the following set of documents:

  • Identity document (passport).
  • The original CASCO policy (it is possible to provide a copy if the vehicle is credit).
  • If it’s not the owner applying, a power of attorney for the right to represent the interests of the owner in the insurance company, notarized for individuals, for legal entities signed by the Director General and sealed with the seal of the owner organization.
  • Original registration certificate
  • If the car is on lease, a leasing agreement, and if purchased on credit, a loan agreement.
  • A notice from the police.
  • An order to dismiss criminal complaint/on institution of criminal proceedings
  • Bank details for transfer.

For detailed information contact our round-the-clock Call Center at (012) 88 88 88.