Page Updated 22.09.2022 06:50
1. Using the present website of RGS-Armenia Company (hereinafter referred to as the Company) you are given an exceptional opportunity:
acquisition of the Company's products and services;
calculation of the cost of insurance products of the Company;
obtaining information on the proposed insurance products of the Company;
receiving contact information about the Company;
access to all other posted informational and advertising materials related to the company’s activities and forming the website www.rgs.am (hereinafter referred to as the Site).
2. The activity of this Site is aimed solely at ensuring the process of interaction of any interested parties with insurance services provided by the Company. You are given the opportunity to obtain information about the Company and its insurance products, as well as information about insurance conditions (in particular, calculating the insurance premium under an insurance contract based on the information you provide).
3. The capabilities of the Site services are provided on the conditions specified in this User Agreement. Your use of the Site services means that you agree to the terms of the User Agreement below, as well as all changes and / or additions to it.
At the same time, the Company reserves the unconditional right at its discretion to make any change and / or addition to this User Agreement at any time without prior and / or subsequent notification to users of the Site.
The current version of the User Agreement is always located at: http://www.rgs.am/rus/141/page.html.
4. Site services that provide the opportunity to purchase insurance products of the Company are valid in the territory of RA.
5. This User Agreement is mandatory for all users of the Site, both authorized and unauthorized (when using the public part of the Site).
6. Due to the fact that it is supposed to use the services of the Site on your behalf, the implementation of any actions on your behalf is considered by the Company as your official appeal to the Company.
7. Any disputes and disagreements that may arise in connection with your use of the Site will be regulated by the legislation of the Republic of Armenia and international agreements, as well as this User Agreement.
8. In order to exclude any unauthorized access to the information that you provided using the services of the Site, the Company uses a multi-level software and hardware protection system, and also constantly monitors access control to data and the actions performed by users of the Site.
9. All information and advertising materials posted on the Site are provided “as is” without any guarantees regarding their completeness and quality.
The use of any information and advertising materials published on the Site is at your own risk and peril.
In this regard, the Company does not guarantee that the Site will:
meet your requirements and expectations that can be obtained by using the services of the Site;
accurate and reliable;
carried out continuously and without errors;
uninterrupted and error-free, including the operation of the services of the Site (personal account, calculators, forms, etc.);
provide fast data transfer through the Site, as well as fast download of any information and advertising materials posted on the Site.
And also that the Site will not contain:
computer viruses and malware;
errors and typos.
10. The Company is not liable, including, but not limited to, for any direct or indirect losses incurred due to the use or inability to use the Site services, as well as for any unauthorized / illegal access to your password, personal computer or personal information (including personal data).
11. The Company does not guarantee the availability of materials published on the Site and reserves the right to modify and delete materials on the Site unilaterally.
12. If the Site contains links to other Internet resources, you acknowledge and agree that the Company does not bear any responsibility for the availability of these Internet resources and for the material posted on them, as well as for any damage caused as a result of use such materials.
13. All materials on the Site are protected by copyright, trademarks, patents, intellectual property laws and other relevant Russian regulations and international agreements.
This protection applies to all texts, images, multimedia materials, program codes, information / advertising materials and other copyright objects that make up the content of the Site.
14. You do not have the right to copy, broadcast, send, publish materials posted on the Site without the written permission of the Company.
The implementation on your part of unlawful actions aimed, inter alia, at obtaining unauthorized access to the closed resources of the Site, the use of such access; copying, destruction or alteration of closed data of the Site that does not belong to you; copying or changing the software of the Site; penetration of the Site software in order to obtain program codes; sale and any transfer to third parties in any form of rights in relation to any information contained on the Site - all these actions are prohibited by regulations and international agreements.
15. The company reserves the right to take measures, not contradicting the current legislation of the Republic of Armenia, to restrict or terminate access to the Site and its information resources of those individuals and organizations that violate this User Agreement.
16. The recognition by law of a provision of this User Agreement as invalid or not enforceable does not entail the invalidity or unenforceability of other provisions of the User Agreement.