CMTPL Policy Coverage
Page Updated 03.12.2021 09:12
CMTPL Terms & Conditions (arm.) (pdf, 1645 kb)
CMTPL Rates (arm.) (pdf, 404 kb)
Consensual Declaration (arm.) (pdf, 134 kb)
Power of Attorney for Individuals (arm.) (pdf, 38 kb)
Power of Attorney for Entities (pdf, 39 kb)
Car Repair Contractors (pdf, 53 kb)
Under the CMTPL agreement, the damage caused to the pedestrian, the injured driver, passengers and other persons, as well as the damage caused to the property of persons recognized as victims of a traffic accident is reimbursed:
• Damage to health - up to 3.300.000 drams.
• Salary (income) lost as a result of this - in the amount established by supporting documents.
• Death of the victim - 1,000,000 drams.
• The maximum total amount of all insurance payments paid for personal damage caused to all victims of one insured event is up to 33,000,000 drams.
• Damage caused to the car of one victim - up to 1,800,000 drams.
• Damage caused to other property of one victim - up to 1,800,000 drams.
• The maximum total amount of insurance payments paid for damage to the car and other property caused to one injured as a result of one insured event - up to 1,800,000 drams.
• The maximum total amount of insurance payments paid for damage to other property of all victims caused as a result of one insured event - up to 1,800,000 drams.
• The maximum total amount of insurance payments paid for damage to the cars of all victims caused as a result of one insured event is up to 18,000,000 drams.
Who pays the refund
The injured person receives insurance compensation in the insurance company with which he has entered into a CMTPL agreement. A person who does not have a CMTPL agreement, for example: the owner of a damaged billboard, can submit an application to the insurance company with which the CMTPL agreement is signed for any of the vehicles involved in an accident.
If the amount of damage caused exceeds the specified amounts, the difference is paid to the victim by the guilty party.
If you need more detailed information about the procedure for compensation for damage, simply go to the page "Insured Accident".
If you have any questions regarding CMTPL, just call us at +(37412) 88 88 88 and get all the answers!